Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quotes from Confucius

courtesy : http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Confucius/

Confucius' quotes have often filled me with energy and motivation, when i'm feeling low on will. His quotes are simple yet they have opened my eyes when i see the mistakes i did in my life. I have put some of them which are really important to me in my life.

* I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

* It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

* Men's natures are alike, it is their habits that carry them far apart.

* Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.

* Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.

* When we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.

* Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with true virtue.

* Have no friends not equal to yourself.

* He with whom neither slander that gradually soaks into the mind, nor statements that startle like a wound in the flesh, are successful may be called intelligent indeed.






No comments: