Tuesday, March 10, 2009

World is my University

This blog is dedicated to my beloved gurudeva Sri Sivaya Subramuniya Swami. This dedication honors those mature souls who have guided me into what to do, how to live, think and feel, and those not-so-evolved souls who have taught me by their example, words and actions how not to live for a productive, joyous life.

Yes, "All are our teachers: some teach us what to do, others teach us what not to do." The decision as to which of these two paths to follow is ours and ours alone.

Life giving me experiences off late where I am witnessing both evolved souls who are teaching me what to do and also those not-so-evolved souls who are busy with the “family-life” (samsara), Karma and Anava.

Thank you O Supreme Lord Siva for all these learning's and bless me that I maintain this perspective that the World you have created is the University of constant learning and evolution for the soul.

Aum Nama Sivaya

No comments: