Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nice learning today !

 

Learnt quite a bit from my neighbor uncle Mr.. Ram about planning in life. At the moment my life is proceeding in an undisciplined manner like a drunk monkey out at large in a neighborhood.

His thoughts which struck me were – about how his brothers love and respect for his parents led him to live a fulfilling life. The insignificance of money when compared to relationships and its temporary nature. The power to understand the other people and do the right thing at difficult circumstances when the feeling is uncomfortable. ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING IN LIFE CAN BE PLANNED STARTING FROM SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS GIVING TIME TO PEOPLE OR SOMETHING AS BIG AS MAKING FAMILY MEMBERS HAPPY and DRAWING A BALANCE BETWEEN WORK LIFE AND PERSONAL LIFE.

The last part had to be underlined because that’s where I’m not faring well. Its high time I plan the way I live my life starting from morning to night and weekends and long term and short term plans. 

Also understood how the intellect can be used to avoid many situations and can be used to steer the mind in the right direction. Off late I'm living my life by analyzing everything that happens as a result of karma. I’ve been out and through dangerous situations in this life time and i attribute the escapades to karma as well. Time to strengthen the will and do some serious planning now. Then comes execution. Coz a Goal without a plan IS JUST A WISH.

1 comment:

Mirko said...

We work to live. We don't live to work. And, definitely, we live to love: God and your neighbour. That's all.