Thursday, August 11, 2011

Superconscious Experience

Had a nice super-conscious experience last Sunday night. Was in deep sleep and didn't meditate that night due to pre-occupation. I went to the shrine room, conveyed my inability to meditate in front of the gods and went off to sleep. soon I'm fast asleep. at some point i could hear a high frequency sound in my head becoming louder. The loudness did wake me from my sleep but eyes were still closed and i was in the semi sleep state. The loudness suddenly burst into a audio visual experience within the mind. Suddenly there was a beautiful orangish-white light emanating from the top of my head. This was accompanied by a sound ... as if a thousand temple bells were ringing. The experience must have been brief may not more than 20 seconds.But it was a lucid super-conscious experience. Changed my perspective about myself and the mind as i know it. However this experience is also of the mind and not beyond the mind. And its that which I'm seeking.

No comments: