Monday, September 5, 2011

Observing Odic energies

Once you start looking at the world as odic energy and identify yourself as actinic energy - many misconceptions, attachments that have bothered the mind for many many years - begin to lose their hold on us. Experienced this very recently when I was observing the various mandals during Ganesha Chaturthi day in Pune.

 Though the crowd was so huge with various people with different motives praying the lord, I sensed a calm within me. A calm which nothing can take away from me even amidst a noisy crowd. My energy levels that night after walking for so long was still high though I'm technically supposed to be tired.


The more you are aware of the actinic energy and odic energy, the more consciously you know how to maintain the same within yourself. Awareness is Power. Energy flows where awareness goes.



No comments: