Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pollution

There is pollution at all levels, what I mean by pollution? It's the ideas, concepts, thoughts, beliefs, good or bad that have been put into your head by parents, religion, society, movies, country, news, spiritual leaders , people who have influenced you in life etc

Was meditating today, trying to be the watcher, I see the following

+ I remember Ramana maharishi saying of I'm not this body, not this hand, legs, eyes, ears, thoughts
+ remember the thought "just be" by Jon kabat zinn
+ hear the sound of nada ~~~e and c sounds, above left and right ear, relate it to gurudeva sayings
+ see how ego tries to stick on to thoughts again and again, remember amma bhagavan sayings at this point on how thoughts use you for their survival, about how mind is like donkey, you should be riding the donkey not the other way around
+ remember patanjali sutras at this point about how ego appears when seer identifies himself with object of seeing and I try detaching myself from both physical eyes and the third eye ~ ajna chakra
+ then I say I'm not even the chakras and also not the one which says ~not this not this ~ from Ramana maharshi again
+

3 comments:

ME said...

May I suggest to do 'tunnelling'?

That i am said...

What's tunneling friend ?

ME said...

Tunnelling is what an electronic charge does when it has enough power to penetrate an energy barrier.
If you get disturbed by polluting thoughts, you can use your willpower to pass through them, slipping out and saying 'bye bye' to them, unflappable.
But I know you know...