Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am awareness

I am awareness, I project a thought and I see it. I'm not the thought though, I'm awareness which projected the thought.

analogy: I'm a traveler who visited and saw Germany, but I'm not Germany.

I'm awareness who projects various thoughts, and sees it, sometimes the projected thoughts are pleasurable, sometimes the projected thoughts are painful, but I can turn off the remote any time,  disentangle myself any moment from the images, and be awareness.

Why is it that awareness gets caught in its own projections, and forgets that it is awareness? Due to ignorance and illusion?

What's my locus, its nothingness when I'm awareness and only awareness, I'm not having a reference point. Awareness doesn't have any limits or reference point.

Again I'm awareness, I'm not the thought which tries to discover awareness or its locus point.

No comments: