Sunday, February 13, 2022

New life

By Paramasiva's grace I have started a new job at Amazon, something which cleared my self-doubts about my will persistence. none of this would have happened without the grace of paramasiva and my parents. 
One month into it - I am continuing to be overwhelmed by the amount of things i have to learn and also by the sheer vast knowledge that i have to internalize.  

Yet there are many goals to be internalized perfectly - such as bramhacharya, and the ability to stay in contenplative states while doing my work, I am reading a book called "Meditation for Busy people" by acharya Rajaneesh (Osho). He quotes this

Wherever your attention alights, at that point experience

This is expected to create a circle between the object and the observer, and one can see the observer, observed and the act of observing both simultaneously. 

 My guru said something similar about Swami Vivekananda. he could gallop a complete book by using this technique. But the lady Sanyasin from the Swamis mission said differently - she said he could glance the whole page and get the gist of it.





No comments: