Friday, February 20, 2009

Its all in the Mind

 

Loved this quote which i received from a friend on SMS

If you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk, crawl, but by all means keep moving.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Having this new experience quite frequently off late. After every conversation - pleasant or unpleasant, after every job that got done – ordered manner or otherwise, after every message sent / received from friends – favorable or unfavorable, after every peak emotional experience – be it bliss or agony – I am getting the strong intuitive feeling that I didn't really do anything – Its all just happening in the mind according to my own karmic patterns.

In other words I have come to get to know a feeling that one aspect of me never changes no matter what happens outside and with every day this aspect is becoming of second nature to me.

No comments: