Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Learning’s

 

An year has passed since I worked towards an important goal (MS) and failed. But the amount of learning's I got from that experience was so high that I felt liked I lived many experiences in a short span of time. Till date the learning’s have never been with the same intensity like how it was one year. It is consistent meditation that brings lot of experiences to be lived in a short amount of time. Gurudeva says that there are many Yogis who live many many experiences within each Minute of time. It all depends on how acute the observation power is.

Today I also understand the art of people management, how to recognize people who can get things done. How the power of observation can be employed in all aspects of life to learn about how to get things done in an efficient manner, and how to focus on the end result (Ideal Final Result) by coming up with Innovative ideas. By asking yourself the question – “what is it that i really want to do”

By the grace of Lord Siva I resolved a big family issue in a short amount of time. This could have been solved by my parents themselves, but due to the instinctive tendencies such as fear and anger they were causing the problem to blow up in proportions instead of allowing it to get solved. And this is where the Lord brought me into picture. The anger and egoism which caused the problem was indirectly solved by fear in their hearts. Not fear of me, but fear of the consequences which were showing up our life. Its really a waste of time trying to argue with people and trying to explain them when they are in the lower chakras of Fear (Atala) and Vitala (Anger)

The 4th learning I had was – when I try to make something at one place, make sure you don't break something at another place. Example: If you are being nice to your wife, make sure that it is not causing insecurity to your mother. Its so difficult to keep the people at home especially women at peace and security due to their extremely sensitive nature. Its a constant day to day job, not a one day target which can be forgotten once achieved.

Also realized how the Shakti power that comes from a wife to a husband due to Love can help him attain and conquer greater challenges in Life to enable him become successfull in the material world.

Thanks to my gurudeva Sri Bodhinatha for blessing me before I prepare myself to take the next phase of learning's from life.

No comments: