Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life in 2009

 

I prayed Lord Ganesh a few months back to improve my willpower and in turn the Loving God answered me my giving me lots of work in life – a good chance to work hard and improve the will by using the will.

  • Leading 2 tech projects
  • Renovating home
  • Working on my own goals and personal projects
  • Amidst so much of work – life is putting me in things i don't like doing like attending ‘audits’ !

By my observation - The year started with a lot of work at office, travel to Shirdi pilgrimage, Satya Narayan Pooja, finding my better half and getting wedding dates fixed, increase of responsibilities towards my partner, increase of work and social responsibilities.

Whatever comes in front of me both good and bad is a result of my own making. With the wisdom equipped from my guru I am ready to face the snakes created by myself and make them my garland !

Aum Namah Sivaya

No comments: