Sunday, October 9, 2011

Instinctive mind

I'm sometimes more scared of my instinctive mind than that of the people who are acting instinctively and try to intimidate me. According to my prarabdha karma I do have few people in life who bring out the lower instincts in me such as anger and fear at times. Luckily these occasions are rare but they do occur and I do vasana daha tantra whenever it happens to clear my subconscious and then mentally bring the person in front of me who caused this and i say I love u, you love me. This smoothes down the lower instincts and replaces them through the functions of the visuddha chakras which governs universal love. However I still am amazed that how well the lower chakras suddenly manifest in me in certain situations reminding me that I'm still a newbie in the art of mind control. Some days appear peaceful but that only means the situation to bring you to lower chakras hasn't shown up. When the situation arises how I handle it is the real test offered by this great university of life.

Jai Ganapathi

No comments: