Saturday, October 8, 2011

Problems

These are the problems which are with me. Something is wrong with me as I'm overindulging in these things which I must correct

1. Over spending time on flashing better ROM on my android phone ... i got to overcome this gadget addiction
2. Too much time being spent on Facebook, twitter, android market, apps, backing up data and ROM s
3. Not meditating regularly : wrongly directed desires are keeping me away from it.
4. Trilogy course continuity is lost after taking a break due to sons birth and travel to Pune.
6. Watching TV more than required.
7. Not performing hatha yoga for physical body
8. Not visiting temple regularly
9. Not doing basic chores on time.
10. Not getting up early.

I have all the tools that I need to hit my spiritual goals : audio podcasts from gurudeva, trilogy books, company of saivites on Facebook groups for solving any questions on Hinduism or methods of sadhana, media : audio and video from gurudeva, pranayama, vasana daha tantra for burning up the past and clearing the subconscious, ganga sadhana, hatha yoga asanas, plenty of undisturbed time at home on weekends, flexible office times etc. I need to make all this work for me and there is no better time to start them than "now" ..... Time to get back to focus on important things. Aum

2 comments:

ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ME said...

Share with you humble suggestion.
Time spent on technology: are you aware why you need it? Is it something compulsive?
Social networking: simply click on disable account and gather all activities on one app.
Practice fasting from technology: a day without 3G/Internet/TV.
Convert time from technology to other activities.
Do physical exercise (also simply walk outside).
Try a silent walking as an alternative to meditation, that means ask for receving capacity for spiritual activities and don't pretend to do them exactly when you want.
Go and visit your friend rather than contacting them on web 2.0
Devolve money spent on spare activities as donations.
Last but not least: spend time with your family as much as possible. The rest will come.
Good luck.