Friday, March 24, 2017

Affirmation and Micro-habits

If you have heard the TED talk on micro-habits you would have realised how important it is to cultivate in ourselves and can potentially change our life and behavioral patterns. Very useful for both novice and addicts who want to make a change in life.

What I observed is affirmations can be tied with micro-habits to create change in the Subconscious mind itself.

Example : a micro-habit works like this : before I pee I will do one push up. Effort is very less and making a commitment like this and meeting it is easy. This has huge potential to turn into a habit. Especially if followed correct other rewarding ourselves.

I was struggling with changing a habit pattern and needed to create a affirmation around it. I used micro-habits to repair the Subconscious by repeating the affirmation during specific times of day and it worked like a miracle (so far).

My life is slowly changing and affirmation tied with micro-habits is helping me in applying the principles and making it work for me

No comments: