Thursday, March 21, 2019

Identity shift

Update on 16th Feb 2020: took a conscious decision to break my own vow due to some distraction in life. Need to complete with this. Watching a few comics can also divert the mind from vow. Need to be careful going fwd. A few days back a dream came which could have led to the breakage in continuity. Will renew my vow and complete with Paramashiva. 

Update on 17th Sept 2019 : Still able to maintain continuity. My will has taken over the mind and body. Ayurveda has helped overcome my Allergies.

Update on 4th Aug 2019 : I am able to maintain integrity to this inner image and vow for more than a month now which is assuring. Thanks to Siva and Shakti. I see the mind and whatever it does for what it is - past. And I'm living in the unclutched space according to my guru Sri Nithyananda 🙏 ever indebted to Him for teaching me these techniques

27-06-2019 - My inner image : I vow to lead the life of a jivan Mukta, and of a brahmachari. Let this body and mind that I am bearing be integrated to my will. Let all old identities drop and let my new identity be of that of a jivan mukta. This means my body and mind won't encourage any thoughts other than that related to enlightenment, enriching all and gratitude to Siva 🙏

Let my will be done. Thanks to the cosmos and my Guru Sri Nithyananda for helping me arrive at this vow💐

No comments: