Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Thank you Paramasiva

Able to manifest all the habits I want to manifest by grace of paramasiva. 

Can feel Siva and converse with him, able to manifest the following

- Morning Jog and beat laziness
- Vaak in Ajapajapa with feeling of Rudraksha
- Heart in conversation with Atma Linga
- Unclutch in mind while sleeping and also during the day
- Visiting temple for feeling connection strongly
- Pranayama while on seat to work
- Manifest Anti-aging when looking through mirror
- Liquid Diet going good.
- Manifest Yoga during the day and Pushups
- Manifest learning new tech everyday
- Manifest Bramhacharya strongly every day 💐
+ Overcome TV and other social media addiction

I will be Paramasiva, I am paramasiva and I was Paramasiva. 🙏🔥❤️

I am paramasiva 🔥❤️🥁

No comments: