Friday, July 11, 2008

All is good

This was a good learning which came out from the super-conscious mind today, I had a dear old friend who was quite regularly keeping in touch with me. Then things unfolded in such a way that i reacted regarding a particular event that was common to our lives. I was sticking to my viewpoint and she was sticking to hers. One thing led to the other until the mutual disagreement became strong. This made this friend of mine stop keeping in touch with me, though i didn't do the same.

Somehow this thought was in the back of my subconscious affecting me everyday. My Mind never agreed that I was wrong. And so it rationalized that there was no need to apologize.

Then while focusing on the "eee" sound in my meditation, an intuitive thought struck me in my meditation that - "all is good", if a circumstance or event in life is affecting me, it is actually making me unfold faster spiritually as it will make me try harder to center myself. If nothing in the world affects me, then my unfoldment would definitely be slow.

Second learning is If something affects me and makes me react, then given the same circumstances i would do the same action - which i now perceive as a problem affecting me. In other words, whatever affects us and makes us react is a reflection of our own subconscious attitudes. The sore spot is located there - in the subconscious mind. That is where the treatment is required.

This again proves what my guru said -- The world is our university.

Things that you cannot face in yourself you will hate when you see them in someone else. To counteract this, your universal love, the platform for Self Realization, must be awakened into the emotions of the instinctive mind and filter out into the conscious mind. So, as you are meditating and the various aspects of your subconscious come up, face them positively, reprogram them beautifully, and they will settle back into simply a memory pattern, resolved and incapable of disturbing you again.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am Richa from SiliconIndia. I am also an avid blogger for a while now and participating actively in Indian blogosphere. I read your blog posting and found them very interesting and informative. We would love to see a copy of your blogs posted here, whenever you are posting it on blogger.com. Here are some of the benefits of posting your blogs here:

We have a strong community of 500,000 Indian professionals
Best blogs of 2008 to be published in a book "SiliconIndia bLoG PrinT"
Best blog to be printed in SliconIndia & SmartTechie magazines each month
Chance to be featured on homepage everyday


We appreciate your community initiative here and in helping build a more powerful India! Also, if you have any ideas or want to volunteer to help for SiliconIndia, we would be more than excited to get your help. Pls mail me back at richa@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

Richa
Blog Editor- SiliconIndia

Ruchy-Just Me said...

Well written your blogs give a new insight to me especially the way I look at the things.
I have a question for you, When we are born we dont know our relations, slowly we identify mother,father, moving on friends, relatives,enemies in some cases. How can we live with these relations and yet not be attahced? How can we overlook pain and pleasure?