Friday, August 13, 2010

How we breathe is how we live

Off late I'm experiencing a state occasionally where I'm observing that the objects present themselves in their fullness, it just comes, when this happens there are only the objects showing up and no me (ego). A moment later contemplation jumps in & I observe that the objects do not exist for me if I wasn't there. In other words the life energy in me is responsible for the powering of my eyes, Ears, nose, skin etc which makes these objects appear and present themselves. If I were to withdraw this energy from my body, the objects really do not exist. So the whole world is just a projection of my own self. Would I see it If the energy didn't power my senses? No. To summarize light & sound constitutes all form and is a creation of the mind. The mind is nothing but form, creation, preserving, destroying forms & the cycles continue.

Also learning this beautiful lesson from tantra that How we breathe is how we live in life ... Breath has a direct connection to thought patterns. There must be a math equation to prove it, someone will surely prove it in future.

There are some more updates which must come shortly to this blog post.

No comments: