Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Upcoming Experiences

Had a super conscious experience few nights back during sleep. Every time it happens; it awakens me from sleep and I'm fully conscious of my body especially inside the head region.

A high frequency sound is heard as I enter it, and I enter it almost naturally without any effort. And then comes a light inside the head somewhere above the eyebrows (from the inside). The light keeps changing it color from white to blue. And awareness stays there sometime until slowly the energy wanes back from the head back to the spine.

After that experience a lot of things got smoothened out on the material plane. Lot of unpleasant karma got smoothened out. Gurudeva mentions the high ‘eee’ sound as one of the preliminary siddhis. I’m glad to see this being realized in real.



No comments: