Thursday, January 14, 2010

Working using the Ajna chakra

Using the Ajna chakra while doing day to day activities helps me in many ways

  1. it helps me protect inner life by living 2/3rd within
  2. helps me prioritize work – which should be done first – first things first
  3. provides me relaxation while working and during the planning phases
  4. makes working strategy very efficient
  5. able to take help from the gods so that the timing in life for experiences becomes perfect – things are available and show up - just in time
  6. helps me not get carried away by anything be it work or personal life with family
  7. makes/keeps me aware of the spine so that i don't talk unnecessarily or excessively
  8. makes me aware when I'm about to react/ about to get emotional – and thereby making me aware of unresolved learning's in the mind for which action – such as VDT (Vasana Daha Tantra) can be taken.

No comments: