Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Another decent day

Today I woke up really late maybe it has to do with the medicine which I took yesterday evening. Had a peaceful day at parents place. 

Siva also blessed me with the opportunity to take my dad to ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, chartered accountant office and LIC office. While there I observed parrots mating with each other in a cage.  Birds should never be held captive and should be let free in my opinion. 

 Thanks to Siva for connecting me with my cousin rajiv who is also homoeopath.  He has prescribed some medicine for the allergic rhinitis. Let's see if it works. 

I'm making good progress in reading the book The Sapiens by yuval Noah Hariri. It is an amazing book and changes ones perspective about life.  

 Had the nice Darshan of Siva at the temple after my morning run. 

Did one interview. Also waited for my turn in the platforming meeting which never came.  My turn would be in next meeting . Which means more time to prepare. 

 I'm ending my day while I'm reading this from merging with Siva

Sing on Friday or Monday and dedicate your song to the spirit within you that gave you the power to open your mouth in the first place, and you will find that your consciousness will expand.


No comments: