Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Identity shift

My Identity has began to shift I must say. And I'm able to say that now with confidence.Never has there been a time in my life where I was able to confidently say I can manifest whatever I want to manifest. Thanks to Paramasiva

1. Ability to write complex code. And learn Machine learing. such as gradiant descent, linear regression, logistic regression, sigmoid function, Learn Neural network



2. Ability to visit temples no matter where I am.




3. Ability to do yoga and exercise everyday





4. Ability to form a near perfect body with a good BMI




5. Ability to still have all official meetings on time and work officially with perfect timing.

6. Get the best of both worlds - parents and family

7. Have time to learn and explore Sivas world


 














8. listen to Songs and feel for Siva

9. Manifest Miracles such as flower falling in temple.





10. Ability to coach my son and play cricket with him. Make him miss me.

11. Manifest whatever I want in the material world such as this tablet, many more things where a wish became a will.










12. Ability to handle difficult people and their emotions.

13. Ability to train and enrich others.

14. Make good progress in learning Python 






15. Make investments grow. Take right decisions.

16. Be able to read books such as atomic habits and tiny habits audiobooks. 

18. Take right medicine and guidance to detox body

19. Perform Siva pooja regularly.










20. Be able to follow and manifest Nirahara Samyama. 

21. Ability to influence others and make them also follow Nirahara Samyara.

22. Abundance of wealth consciousness. 

23. Ability to learn now books quickly using Ethan's Xmindmaps 

24. Ability to remember powerful cognitions at the right moments 

25. Have a fulfilling relationship with parents and extended family members

26. Collect flowers for Siva Pooja

27. Play and enjoy his beautiful songs 🎵 

28. Beautiful car that accompanies me wherever I go.

29. Lesser conflict even in tough situations such as my car touching Yash's car or being stopped by traffic cops.

30. Getting the entertainment I want 

31. Innovate at home such as the mosquito net battey replacement using my own Soldering gun 


Thanks a million times to Parandhama Paramashiva 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

No comments: