Thursday, November 19, 2020

Enriching Thursday

Today's biggest achievement is i was able to convince and influence both my parents to follow Nirahara Samyama - something that I never thought was possible.  As they don't listen to me.  But this time they did. I wonder why.  

I have also observed that there is more confidence in my words when they listen to me.

All the three offerf us for the first time in our lives together did nirahara Samyama today and stayed on liquids for the whole day. Of course I've done it many times alone 

I also read the book created bySteve Chandler

He presented this table below which I'm attempting to answer. 

Nauseous the whole summary is try to ask yourself what should I be creating whenever there is a problem. and who should you be? (Identity) 


No comments: